ICN are always
interested to hear from talented and passionate people.
invite you to contact us and provide some information about yourself,
your background, experience and career aspirations. Come and share your ideas
and ambitions with some of the most experienced and engaged professionals
in the industry.
send your resume and examples of recent work to email@example.com
[Senior Landscape Architect]
- Strong and proven talent in designat all levels and being able to
present compellingly is a must
- Confident clear communications(English) with Clients, Consultants and
Contractors in all project activities
- Must have a positive and friendly personality and be able to organize
and lead others
- Ability to represent the office professionally, work closely with, and
respecting all Client and collaborating groups and individuals of different seniority and culture
- Work independently,organize teams/activities clearly to achieve demanding project
briefs and programmes
- Handle a number of projects simultaneously, and maintain active participation in
- Abilities and skill in Adobe (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc.) and
Autodesk (AutoCAD, 3D StudioMax) to generate, communicate, and document project
outputs. A working knowledge of Revit would be an advantage.
- A minimum of five(5) year’s work in landscape architectural projects is required, with proven construction documentation and implementation experience. Similar professional background in architecture may be considered.
- Possess talents in creative design and graphic communications
- Clear English communication with Consultants and Contractors in all project
- Possess a proactive, positive and friendly personality and ability to
work with others
- Ability to work independently on a number of projects to achieve project
deliverables and programmes
- Proven abilities and skill in Adobe (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc.)
and Autodesk (AutoCAD, 3D StudioMax) to generate, communicate, and document
- A minimum of four (4) year’s work in landscape architectural projects is
required, with proven graphics, modeling and documentation experience. A
similar professional background in architecture may be considered.
Required Documents: Resume, and portfolio of design, project and implemented work is essential& testimonials , where possible
Closing date of application: Friday 25th May 2018